Thursday, November 10, 2011

THE SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE



As we travel the road of life, it helps to have a few signs to guide us on our journey.

Your choice

I'm all for those head-on collisions

Please stop the car and read the small print at the bottom

Good grief! Can't you read

Shhhhhhhh


Helmets are advised - and drive fast

That sounds pretty drastic.  Guess they mean it.

??????????? -  Oh, never mind, this is in Nova Scotia.

Move over KFC, there's a new chicken on the block

Is this an oxymoron or just a moron?

OR ELSE!







2 comments:

  1. I took the photo on my 13 November 2011 post (Helldorado Days, Tombstone, Arizona) with a Kodak Instamatic...to my knowledge there was no such think as a digital camera in 1990. If there was, it was not yet available for public consumption...but I find my Point and Shoot Canon and new Nikon to be excellent choices. The things I can do with photos is achieved with the software I open the photo in...the free one at http://www.getpaint.net is a great one to mess about with.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day. So leave one!